Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 17 billion actions every single month from our customers.
- B.S. or M.S. in any category
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Ability to do sales pre-screens to identify top candidates for interviews
You will be doing things like:
- Figuring out creative ways to source sales candidates
- Managing interview logistics for a growing candidate pool
- Keeping tabs on the interview process for each candidate to make sure they have an excellent experience
- This is where you come in. We're looking for the right person to source, interview, negotiating offers, and do everything it takes to close exceptional candidates.
Our idea of "right" might be a little unusual, though - we don't care too much about your existing experience. We think recruiting is a marketing problem, best approached in a creative and entrepreneurial way. We want someone who can figure out how to get applicants knocking down our door, not someone who just wants to spam linkedin.
- We have only 35 employees so this is a great opportunity to join a small team. Our office is in downtown San Francisco.
- Our product is used by Jawbone, Airbnb, Capcom, and BitTorrent just to name a few.
- We've raised capital from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, Keith Rabois from Square, Marc Benioff from Salesforce, Max Levchin from Slide/Paypal, and Michael Birch from Bebo.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.