Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 17 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for people to join our early but rapidly growing sales team.
SDRs are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in target Accounts for the inside sales team. The SDR manages the inbound lead activity by qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The SDR will also coordinate with their inside sales counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
Our Sales Development Representatives
- Prospect, inform, qualify and develop inbound and outbound leads through telephone prospecting
- Make calls and send out customized strategic emails to targeted prospects
- Book qualified onsite appointments and web based demos for the inside sales teams
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a sales role at technology company
- This position requires consistent month-to-month performance and hitting a minimum quota requirement in your first quarter.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- 4-year college degree required
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.