Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 10 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for Support Engineer that will make it their mission to make our customers happy. Our team is smart, young, and extremely passionate about geuninely helping people get their problems solved. Your day-to-day on the support team includes squashing every ticket in our support queue as quickly as possible, getting on the phone with customers who would find the 1:1 time invaluable, learning about the Internet and programming to help assist a wider range of customers, answering questions from customers on our live chat channel, and finding new ways to delight customers.
- You have graduated from a notable college or university
- You have dabbled with computer programming before
- You have excellent writing skills - your friends tell you that you write well
- You're extroverted and love talking to people - you're not shy to help our thousands of customers
- You have the ambition to want to learn how to code and how the Internet works
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.