- B.S. or M.S. in any category
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Ability to do technical pre-screens to identify top candidates for interviews
You will be doing things like:
- Figuring out creative ways to source technical and non-technical candidates
- Building relationships with schools and leading up on-campus recruiting
- Managing interview logistics for a growing candidate pool
- Keeping tabs on the interview process for each candidate to make sure they have an excellent experience
This is where you come in. We're looking for the right person to source, interview, negotiating offers, and do everything it takes to close exceptional candidates.
Our idea of "right" might be a little unusual, though - we don't care too much about your existing experience. We think recruiting is a marketing problem, best approached in a creative and entrepreneurial way. We want someone who can figure out how to get applicants knocking down our door, not someone who just wants to spam linkedin.
- Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web.
- We have only 35 employees so this is a great opportunity to join a small team. Our office is in downtown San Francisco.
- Our product is used by Jawbone, Airbnb, Capcom, and BitTorrent just to name a few.
- We've raised capital from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, Keith Rabois from Square, Marc Benioff from Salesforce, Max Levchin from Slide/Paypal, and Michael Birch from Bebo.
- We're profitable with revenue growth in the double digits every month.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.